Saturday, August 1, 2020

Miscellaneous: Fiery garden visitor

A garden visitor recently. I think this is a fiery skipper (Hylephila phyleus). These are pretty common around here, but I've never attempted to photograph one before. I got this nice, sharp shot with the camera in my iPhone. From the iPhone 6 (which I have) forward, the cameras are very good, but there are tricks that allow you to get shots like this one that people assume were made with much fancier equipment--although, if you think about it, these phones we are all so used to nowadays are actually extraordinarily capable devices. Pretty fancy, even.

1 comment:

  1. Bookbub is the best marketing for your book. Try to be flexible with the promotion date. Ask them for any suggestions to improve. Also, having 100+ reviews helps. Try www.usbookreviews.com for reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails