Sunday, July 4, 2021

Art I'm Making: Catching Up on Posting Collage Work

What with the pandemic and all, I have been working making art only sporadically and have been even more uneven in posting the work that I have done. The last piece I posted was done in August, 2020, the fourth of the only six pieces I did last year. Here are the other two from last year. 

Above is Untitled Collage No. 224 (Santa Rosa). September 15, 2020. Acrylic on paper, acrylic monotype, collage. Image size 12.0 x 12.6cm (4.7 x 5.0 inches). Matted to 11 x 14 inches. Signed on the mat. Signed and dated on the reverse. 

Below is Untitled Collage No. 225 (Santa Rosa). October 15, 2020. Acrylic on paper, acrylic monotype, collage. Image size 6.4 x 6.1cm (2.5 x 2.4 inches). Matted to 8 x 10 inches. Signed on the mat. Signed and dated on the reverse. 

Click on the images for a larger view. For more of my abstract monotype collage work, visit my website. https://ctalcroft.wixsite.com/collage-site  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails