Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Art I'm Making: Untitled Collage No. 262 (Benicia)

I spent the entire months of June and July 2022 studio-sitting at the home of a friend in Benicia, California. That allowed me a great deal of freedom from distractions in a space ideally suited to getting work done. During my eight-week stay, I completed 13 new collages. This is the last of those. Untitled Collage No. 262 (Benicia), July 28, 2022. Acrylic on paper, acrylic monotype, collage. Image size: 30.4 x 39.9cm (12.0 x 15.7 inches). Matted to 20 x 24 inches. Signed on the mat. Signed and dated on the reverse. 

Click on the image for a larger view. For more of my abstract monotype collages, visit my website at http://ctalcroft.wix.com/collage-site/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails