Monday, July 1, 2024

Art I'm Making: Untitled Collage No. 288 (Santa Rosa)

Here's a collage from last autumn: Untitled Collage No. 288 (Santa Rosa). September 30, 2023. Acrylic on paper, acrylic monotype, collage. Image size: 32.1cm x 41.3cm (12.6in x 16.3in). Matted to 20 x 24 inches. Signed on the mat. Signed and dated on the reverse. This was in my recent show at Hammerfriar Gallery. 

Click on the image for a larger view. For more of my abstract monotype collage work, visit my website at http://ctalcroft.wix.com/collage-site/ or you can purchase my recently published book commemorating ten years of working in the collage medium Colin Talcroft: Abstract Monotype Collage: 2103–2023 (ISBN 979-8-218-37717-5). Available on the website. In person, my work can be seen at Calabi Gallery in Santa Rosa, Hammerfriar Gallery in Healdsburg, and at the Ren Brown Collection in Bodega Bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails