Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Art I'm Looking At: San Francisco Fine Print Fair 2012

Once a year, usually at the end of January or first week of February, some of the best fine print dealers in the country come to San Francisco's Fort Mason Center to show and sell fine prints and drawings. The quality of the offerings is consistently very high. The show this year will be Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29. There is a preview on the preceding Friday evening (6-9PM, with a $20 admission charge, including wine and hors d'oeuvres), but the fair is free on Saturday and Sunday (10-6 on Saturday, 11-5 on Sunday). I'm looking forward to it. I plan to be there on Saturday morning. I'll try not to buy anything and will succumb only if I feel that I absolutely must--in which case, it will have been the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails