Monday, July 16, 2012

Miscellaneous: A Dissatisfied Customer (July 16, 2012)

I pulled up behind this vehicle at a traffic light last year. At first I didn't notice anything unusual (do you?), but then I looked at the lettering on the right-hand side of the rear end. This car has so displeased its owner that he's gone to the trouble of creating a badge for it that declares it a "shitbox." I had to laugh. I had my camera handy, which allowed me to record this little gesture of disgust. I had lost the photo and assumed it deleted, but I found it today by accident while going though unrelated photos on my computer, allowing me to share it. (The license plate number has been altered to protect the identity of the owner--the "shitbox" badge is real.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails