Sunday, March 2, 2014

Art I'm Making: Untitled Collage No. 30 (Santa Rosa)

I just finished another collage. This one features some curved elements. I recently found a good paper cutter that cuts circles--which will make it possible to add more curved lines to the work I'm doing. Curves made sense here because of the spiraling line in the upper part of the composition. This is another piece made from painted paper using acrylic paints and from mono-printed elements (16.5cm x 18cm).

For more, use the Art I'm Making label at the right.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the collages you are making...the designs and color sense! I found your blog when looking at a bug post that Robert Peters posted.
    Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    A fellow artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I've completely re-worked this latest one, though. I think it's much stronger now. :) Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails