Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Art I'm Making: More Abstract Collages (June-July 2014)

I continue to make collages. Here are two more, these still made using scraps from sheets of paper painted or printed on weeks before. Sometimes the oddest small bit of paper left over from other work is precisely the shape, color, or visual weight needed in a new piece--which makes it hard to throw scraps away; nothing seems like trash.

Click on the images for larger views. For more, use the Art I'm Making tab to the right or visit my collage and photography website at http://ctalcroft.wix.com/collage-site/ (requires Flash Player).

Visit my studio during the 2014 Sonoma County Art Trails open studios event, Saturday and Sunday, October 11th and 12th and Saturday and Sunday, October 18th and 19th, 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails