Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Cocktail Glass Collection: The Buckhorn, Petaluma

On a recent day of driving around San Francisco after dark I passed this simple but attractive neon cocktail glass (with skewered cherry) at The Buckhorn. Unfortunately, I've lost track of the location. A Google search brings up only the Buckhorn Grill, with three locations in the city, but this appears to be an independent bar not connected with the grill. Somewhere in San Francisco....

[Update: Or so I thought. Oddly, I drove by the place again a few days after posting this. I see that The Buckhorn is in Petaluma, not San Francisco--at 615 Petaluma Blvd S. I'd forgotten where I took the photograph.]

For more, click the "Cocktail Glass Collection" label at right at the top of the page.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails