Monday, September 25, 2023

Miscellaneous 2023 Alameda All-Italian Car and Motorcycle Show

Yesterday I attended The Alameda All-Italian Car and Motorcycle Show, in Alameda, for the first time in six or seven years. I was able to go this year because for the first time in that many years it didn't coincide with Art Trails (this coming weekend and the following weekend). 

 It's always fun to see what shows up – tiny Fiats and luxury Fiats, sporty Lancias, all kinds of Alfas, Ferraris, and some obscure vehicles I'd never even heard of this time around. I washed, waxed, and spruced up my 1978 Alfa Spider and she got more attention than in the past. Several people stopped to admire the car. A few people were interested enough to take pictures. Perfect weather. A nice way to spend a Sunday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails