Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Miscellaneous: Strange dreams

Strange dreams: Recently I had a vivid dream in which I was playing American football, wearing a white jersey, in a large stadium. I say "playing" football, but actually I was a quarterback at practice, lobbing long passes to a receiver far down the field. 

The odd thing is, instead of a football, I was throwing large yellow lemons. They fit my hand perfectly. After a good catch, my receiver came running back to me and I explained how my hands are not that big and that I was never able to comfortably hold a regulation football with enough control to be a good passer, but the lemons were a perfect fit. 

It was odd to be throwing lemons like a football, but it was even odder that my receiver was Barbra Streisand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails