Monday, April 12, 2010

Rain: It Just Keeps Coming Down (April 11-12, 2010)

It just keeps coming down. This is by far the wettest year we've had in the almost ten years I've lived in Santa Rosa. Yesterday and overnight last night we had another 2.0 inches of rain. That brings our total for the 2009-2010 season to 29.05 inches, which is just below the historical average for this day in Santa Rosa (29.17 inches), but several inches higher than last year (last year the rain stopped in early March, if I remember correctly), and some stations in Santa Rosa have had as much as 33.7 inches. The historical average annual rainfall for Santa Rosa is just over 31 inches.

I could do with some sunshine now for a while, although sunshine can be a distraction when I'm stuck at my desk working, as I will be at least through the end of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails